Participating Live at a Morrell Wine Auction is easy...
1) To participate in a Morrell Wine Auction, Internet and telephone bidders must first register. You will also be asked to accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
2) After you register you can place absentee bids at any time, on any lot, until the close of that item.
3) During the auction, you can follow everything that is happening in the live on our auction website. As each lot closes, you can also bid live against other bidders on the Internet, or in the saleroom.
4) To bid live on the Internet, click the 'Live Sale Room' which will appear once the sale goes live. This link will connect you to the live bidding console, which allows you to bid live against other auction participants. The console allows you to experience real-time bidding.
5) To check that your web browser is suitable for use in the 'Live Sale Room', click here to have a go in the 'Simulated Sale Room'. Test your browser by clicking the bid button in the simulator - it won't cost you anything!
6) Upon the completion of each auction, Morrell & Company will contact the winning bidder to arrange payment and shipping.
|© Morrell & Company, All Rights Reserved 2013.
Terms & Conditions of Sale