Tips for Buyers
1) Always review the lot images and descriptions carefully before making a bid.
2) Get into the action early! People often think that "waiting to the last minute" is the best way to eliminate the competition, however, this is not always the case. If you want to ensure that your bid lands on a specific increment or that you are the top priority bid (remember for tied bids, the one who bids first wins), then it is better to bid sooner rather than later.
3) Worried that you might not be available to bid during the close out? If this is the case, leaving an absentee bid is a great way to guarantee that your bid will be executed regardless of your location. Remember, Morrell & Company will execute your bid at the lowest price possible.
4) The best way to make sure you are the highest bidder is to be available to bid live when the lot closes.
5) Remember all bids are binding and you cannot return a lot. Please be familiar with our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
|© Morrell & Company, All Rights Reserved 2013.
Terms & Conditions of Sale